Watch the scenic countryside roll by while sipping on the best wines and brews. Travel from Utica’s Union Station north to Remsen Station, enjoying a selection of wines or beers along the way.
The Adirondack Dinner Train Series
- First Class General Seating
- First Class Private Table for 2
- First Class Private Table for 3
- First Class Private Table for 4
- Diamond Class General Seating
- Diamond Class Private Table for 2
- Diamond Class Private Table for 3
- Diamond Class Private Table for 4
Join us for a Dinner and Train ride from Utica’s Union Station to Remsen. Enjoy our hand-crafted menu from an local chef Patrick O’Connor, Owner of Feast & Festivities by O’Connor’s.
Includes 1 complementary drink!
- Accessibility: Diamond class is NOT Wheelchair accessible.
- Seating: Each table/booth seats 4 people. Please note: If you do not purchase a private table or in groups of 4 you and/or your party will be sat with another party.
- Smoking any substance, including the use of electronic cigarettes and vapes is strictly prohibited aboard the train.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the train ride, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said trip.
- You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
- Crew members reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by crew or staff to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the our policies.
- If You See Something Say Something! Please let a crew member know if you are experiencing any unwanted behavior.