The Adirondack Valentines Day Dinner Train
- February 10, 11 & 14th
- First Class General Seating - You will be seated with another party
- First Class Private Table for 2
- First Class Private Table for 3
- First Class Private Table for 4
- Diamond Class General Seating - You will be seated with another party
- Diamond Class Private Table for 2
- Diamond Class Private Table for 3
- Diamond Class Private Table for 4
Join us for a Romantic Dinner and Train ride from Utica’s Union Station to Remsen. Enjoy our hand-crafted menu from an extraordinary local chef Patrick O’Connor, Owner of Feast & Festivities by O’Connor’s.
Includes 1 complementary drink.
DISCLAIMER: Schedules are adhered to as closely as possible, however the railroad reserves the right to alter schedules and itinerary, and substitute equipment as conditions demand.
- Accessibility: Diamond class is NOT handicap accessible.
- Seating: Each table/booth seats 4 people. Please note: If you do not purchase a private table (Dinner Trains only) or in groups of 4 you and/or your party will be seated with another party.
- All outside food and beverages are prohibited aboard the train, with the exception of unopened bottled water.
- All bags are subject to a bag check before boarding. Items including, but not limited to weapons, alcohol, and drugs will be confiscated. You hereby consent to the reasonable search of said items.
- You further consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event.
- Smoking any substance, including the use of electronic cigarettes and vapes is strictly prohibited aboard the train.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the train ride, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said trip.
- You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
- Crew members reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by crew or staff to be disorderly or who fails to comply with our policies.
- If You See Something Say Something! Please let a crew member know if you are experiencing any unwanted behavior.