Join us as we celebrate Mother’s Day with a Brunch and round trip Train ride from Utica’s Union Station to Remsen. Enjoy our hand-crafted menu from local chef Patrick O’Connor,
Easter Bunny Express
- Adults Ages 13-61
- Children Ages 2-12. Children tickets cannot be selected until you select an Adult/Military/or Senior ticket.
- Senior Ages 62+
- Military With Valid ID
- Groups 25+ People. Price is per rider, ages 2 and above.
Start Or Continue A Family Tradition!
Hop on board the Easter Bunny Express and welcome Easter and the spring season! Travel round trip from Holland Patent Station, along the base of the Adirondack Mountains, to the historic Remsen Depot. At the depot, hunt for Easter eggs and take a picture with the Easter Bunny. Return your eggs and receive a goody bag!
This round trip lasts about an hour and a half. The depot will be open and concessions will be available.
Start a new Easter family tradition aboard the Adirondack Railroad! The train is climate controlled and comfortable, however it is advised to dress warmly depending on the weather conditions.
- Accessibility: This trip NOT handicap accessible.
- Seating: Each table/booth seats 4 people. Please note: If you do not purchase a private table (Dinner Trains only) or in groups of 4 you and/or your party will be seated with another party.
- All outside food and beverages are prohibited aboard the train, with the exception of unopened bottled water.
- All bags are subject to a bag check before boarding. Items including, but not limited to weapons, alcohol, and drugs will be confiscated. You hereby consent to the reasonable search of said items.
- You further consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event.
- Smoking any substance, including the use of electronic cigarettes and vapes is strictly prohibited aboard the train.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the train ride, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said trip.
- You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
- Crew members reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by crew or staff to be disorderly or who fails to comply with our policies.
- If You See Something Say Something! Please let a crew member know if you are experiencing any unwanted behavior.
How long is the train ride?
The train ride is approximately an hour and a half round trip.
Where is Remsen?
Remsen, NY is a small town just north of Utica, NY.